Hello, my name is Tirza Dabdoub and for over 25 years, I have been serving the pets and families of our local area. I love caring and connecting with animals and creating everlasting relationships. I provide care for your fur baby as if they were my own, and ensure that they receive the highest quality care.
When you live a busy life, it is hard to consistently provide the attention and care that your pets can demand. With years of satisfied owners and loved pets, you can rely on me to care for your pets.
I'm always prepared for any pets' needs and ensure that your pet will receive the best care and love. Their happiness and care is my priority and I strive to provide a service I would want my own pets to receive.
She is a Ford Transit high roof top 350 HD ecoboost grooming salon on wheels. All fully equipped to keep your furbaby nice and comfortable with climate control A/C and furance, warm water, adjustable electric table, stainless steel bath tub,hydro surge bathing system, led lighting and big windows to keep an eye on things at home.
This state of the art conversion has everything a regular land base grooming salon has and more to make grooming a quick and pleasant experience your dog will love without all the stress, noise or separation anxiety.
All products used are high quality environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Penelope is equipped with fresh water tank and her own power source (no need to plug in) needing only a level place to park.
includes everything as Deluxe package except body clipping. $65 min charge for services less than an 1/2 hour long.
*25 year experienced pet stylist, state of the art self contained salon on wheels, house call (areas of service), Hydro-surge bath, blueberry facial, shampoo of choice, hand fluff dry, brush out and demat, "spaw-di-cure", nail grinding, sanitary clip, light trim, ear cleaning, glands checked, finishing spritz, aroma therapy, bow or bandana by request.
Prices starting at $65 and up
includes everything as Basic package plus Body clipping/styling of choice.
*25 year experienced pet stylist, state of the art self contained salon on wheels, house call (areas of service), Hydro-surge bath, blueberry facial, shampoo of choice, hand fluff dry, brush out and demat, body clipping/styling of choice, "spaw-di-cure", nail grinding, sanitary clip, ear cleaning, glands checked, finishing spritz, aroma therapy, bow or bandana by request.
Prices averaging $80 an hour.
Full teethbrushing using high quality products and a take home toothbrush.
Mobile pet grooming in Metairie, Kenner and some areas of New Orleans
At Paws On Wheels I strive to maintain a clean grooming van and provide high standards in service and products. My philosophy is to offer a stress free grooming experience for your pet family member. I will not perform any grooming procedure that will cause pain or a level of stress that I think is excessive. This may include nail trimming in some situations.
*Senior dogs will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort up to what they can handle. Below are some policies I have developed to insure the safety and happiness of your pets.
1. CANCELLATION POLICY: If it is necessary to cancel/skip your appointment, Paws On Wheels does require 24-hour notice. If I arrive for your appointment and there is no one at home to release the dog, a $70 cancellation fee will be applied to the next groom. I understand that unexpected issues arise, but please give me as much notice as possible so that another pet on the waiting list can take the appointment.
2. SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS: Paws On Wheels is open Mondays through Friday, 9:00 to 5PM. I take the last groom at 4PM. I will arrive as close to the scheduled appointment time as possible, however, sometimes situations occur that will disrupt the daily schedule of the groomer. This includes traffic, weather, mechanical difficulties and spending more time with an older/younger or difficult dog. The dog’s safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. Please allow a 1-2 hour window around your appointment time. If client is late getting home there may be additional fees applied.
3. IMMUNIZATIONS: We reserve the right to contact your veterinarian to confirm your pet is up-to-date on the rabies vaccination.
4. BATHING AND DRYING: All pets are required to be bathed by groomer before grooming. This prevents damage to the groomer’s equipment and gives the groomer an assessment of your pet’s skin and coat condition. Pets are washed with quality products before being groomed. A clean pet is easier to groom than a dirty one. Depending on how your pet will handle the dryers, it is difficult to know how long it will take to dry them. We aim to have your pet done within a 1-1.5 hour window, but this is not always possible. *For safety and comfort of the pet and stylist 2 hours will be the maximum, if pet can not be completed, then grooming will have to be continued the following day if a time slot is available or the soonest availability.
5. MATTING: If your dog cannot be humanely dematted, I will ask permission to clip the hair short and “start over”. Please keep in mind that a matted coat can cause numerous health conditions including itching, irritation to wart, moles and skin folds trapped in the hidden matts. Heavy matting can also trap moisture near the dog's skin allowing fungus or bacteria to grow causing skin irritations that exist prior to the grooming process. Paws on Wheels is not responsible for any preexisting conditions due to a matted coat. If this is not acceptable to you, and will not permit a start over cut, we will charge a $50 service fee for making the trip to your home.
6. FLEA BATH: Any pets with fleas will be put immediately in the tub and treated to a flea bath for an additional $10. I will notify you immediately that your pet has fleas and I need to do the flea bath. If you know your pet has fleas, please notify me in advance so I’m prepared to put directly into the tub.
7. ANAL GLANDS: As part of the regular grooming process, anal glands are checked and expressed on all dogs. If you do not want them done, please notify me when I pick up your dog.
8. EARS: All pets have their ears cleaned with a mild cleaner. If your pet has an ear infection, I will not clean and let you know to have your vet treat. Ear hair will be removed unless you tell me otherwise.
9. NAILS: All nails are trimmed during each grooming appointment. Should your pet show signs of aggression during the nail trim I may have to muzzle them.
10. MATS: Mats that are too close to the
skin may need to be cut out.
11. COMPLIMENTARY EXTRAS: I offer complimentary extras, such as Bandanas and bows (by request), blueberry facials (non-aggressive pets only) and nail filing (non-aggressive pets only) if supplies are available.
12. MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE PREFERRED: It is to you and your pets advantage to be on a 1,2, or 4 week schedule. Failure to set up a maintenance schedule could result in postponed or canceled service to someone who is willing to commit to a regular schedule.
13. PET OWNERS: are not allowed in the mobile unit during the grooming process. Pets are easily distracted and excited by the presence of “their people” which makes the grooming process difficult for the groomer and dangerous for your pet. However, you are welcome to peek through the window while grooming is in process if pet is behaved.
14.REQUESTS: You will always have the opportunity to speak to me when I pick up your dog about specific concerns or requests. If the groomer finds that she cannot do as you ask, I will notify you of other options.
15. EXTRA DIFFICULT, SENSITIVE/CLEAN UP: Sometimes, on rare occasions, pets can get overly excited or nervous and can respond by either being aggressive, submissive and can vomit or deficate. A second bath may be required when accidents happen. Please do not feed your dog 2 hours prior to grooming appointment and make sure your pet has an opportunity to use the restroom prior. There will be a $10 clean up fee for fecal/vomit/ extra bath. Fecal waste will be discarded at owners property.
16. PARKING/WATER AND ELECTRIC SUPPLY: Client must provide level parking on either street or driveway. In some occasions, due to break down or low supply, water and electricity must be readily available. If deemed otherwise there will be a cancellation charge if grooming service can not be performe.
17. KEY ON FILE SERVICE:
PAWS ON WHEELS offers a ‘key on file service’. Client provides PAWS ON WHEELS with a key to keep on file, a garage code, or some other form of access to the home, PAWS ON WHEELS will come by at your scheduled grooming appointment time to care for your pet and Client just leaves a form of payment. Your pet must be crated or left in an accessible area such as a laundry room or bathroom. PAWS ON WHEELS will not be held responsible for damages or theft to Clients home or property while on the service call for groom- ing your pet(s).
18.HOME ALONE: If owner is not home, the owner agrees to provide a safe place to leave the pet for the stylist to easily access. I also authorize PAWS ON WHEELS to provide services for my pet while I am away from home
19. GRATUITY: If you are pleased with your groomer’s service, tips are always appreciated but not expected.
20. REFERRALS: are preferred and always appreciated.
21. INJURIES: There is always the
possibility of cuts, nicks, or burns during the grooming process as some pets are harder to handle than others. There are also times when mat burns occur after being shaved due to the severity of the mats. The groomer will do her best not to cause any injuries to your pet, but if something should occur, she will notify you.
22. PAYMENT: I accept check or cash only. Payment is required when services are rendered. There will be a $30.00 charge for Non Sufficient Funds.
23. PRICING: Pricing varies for each dog and is determined by breed, size and condition of your dogs coat. Additional charges may apply for dematting, de-shedding, and difficult behavior during a groom that will require extra time.
24. SAFETY/DOG BEHAVIOR
Client must inform us prior to grooming if your pet has bitten someone or has aggressive tendencies. “Paws On Wheels” will not accept any aggressive dog. If false accusations about the pets behavior were made when asked during booking of an appointment, we will discontinue services and Client will still be responsible for the full grooming charge. Client will be liable for any bites or any property damage caused by their pet(s). For Groomer’s safety as well as your pets, “Paws On Wheels” has the right to refuse service in the event of a pet that cannot be handled safely. FOR OVERLY AGGRESSIVE OR OVERLY STRESSED PETS, “PAWS ON WHEELS” WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN YOU
25. PHOTOS: Paws On Wheels would like to take photos of the pets I see to periodically share on our Facebook page and website. If you do not want your pet photographed, please notify the groomer.
By signing below, you acknowledge that you have read the above policies and will adhere to them to the best of your ability.
Thank you! I appreciate your business!
Tirza Dabdoub /Owner
I love caring for pets! Register below to schedule your pets' next appointment.
Standing appointments for 4 weeks or less only.
This service is for dogs under 50# only.
BY REGISTERING YOU HAVE AGREED WITH THE TERMS & POLICIES ABOVE.
Calls are returned at the end of work day.
Text for quicker response or for quick questions.
Please allow at least 1-2 weeks to obtain an appointment.
Don't text and drive please.
Call/Text (504) 400-8184